- Contributions to Rachel Rossi for District Attorney 2020 are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
- Rachel Rossi for District Attorney 2020 may accept up to $1500 per donor for the primary election and $1,500 per donor for the general election from individuals, businesses, labor organizations and PACs.
- Spouses and domestic partners may contribute up to $6,000 from a joint account, if both donors sign the check.
- Contributions must be made from the donor’s own funds and may not be reimbursed by any other person.
- The Committee cannot accept contributions from lobbyist and lobbying firms registered with the County of Los Angeles. Contributions from foreign nationals who lack permanent residence in the United States are prohibited.
You can also donate via check, or mail, by clicking here.